Hey everybody, I can’t believe we’re finally here!
Today marks the first day of WordCamp Atlanta – woot! We can’t wait to see you and connect with you so please introduce yourself and make yourself available to everyone else who’s coming!
UPDATES FOUND HERE!
Please keep this post handy as we’ll post updates to the schedule and anything that’s changed that YOU NEED to know about.
1. Slight change to the schedule as Ben Woodard has been unable to join us @ 3:00pm today – so his talk on SEO is now replaced with John’s talk about “Finding a Niche Through Experimentation.”
2. Another schedule change, instead of the 1:00pm Journalism talk we’re going to have an eCommerce talk, WordPress e-Commerece Navigating the Minefield with Jonathan Davis.
3. We are using Gather App for keeping people on the “pulse” of updates. We’ll update the information shortly about this particular neat app – but make sure to sign up! You can scan your QR code on your badge to get access.
4. WIFI: Use “AtlRegional – Guest” and password “Community” for access.
5. Development Track is now UPSTAIRS. Content/Strategy is DOWNSTAIRS.